Many Hearts are broken every day for many reasons like hatred, jealousy, evil spells, black magic and more. I can cast SPELLS TO STOP A DIVORCE. Spells to reunite lovers and more. Cast spells the correct way to get better results.
If you Love your husband too much and don't want to loose him at all, but still if he wants a divorce it can be any reason but with the help of this spell, he will change his mind and will again love you as before.
Also by the power of the spell you will be able to live a happy married life and so this spell will also protect and will save your marriage.
Also if you are in a relation, or In love with some one and if you always scared of losing your love then also you can go for this spell as your love will not leave you and will always be interested in you.
SO this spell will bring love and happiness between two lovers, boy friend and girl friend, and will prevent the breaking up of your love relation.
1. Your husband thinks that there is nothing wrong with him. All that has gone wrong with the marriage is entirely your fault.
2. You feel frustrated because any self-help resource that you read to save your marriage is made light of and disregarded by your husband.
3. You feel alone in your battle to save your marriage. It is an uphill struggle. At the moment, you can't see light at the end of the tunnel. You feel hopeless, powerless and desperate.
4 . You seem to be walking on eggshells at times.
5. Sometimes you wonder if you did not fight to keep the marriage, he would walk out on you anytime. Or it may be that he has already walked out on you.
6. Your husband probably has said "I love you but I am not in love with you."
7. He is emotionally distant. It makes you feel insecure.
8. Sometimes self-help books suggest how your "marriage" should be. Now, "you + your husband = marriage". So, when you read about how your marriage should be, you cannot help but feel resentful towards your husband for not fulfilling his part of the deal in achieving this marriage ideal. You may tell yourself, "If only he listened and behaved according to the recommendations of these marriage experts, then it would make the job of saving my marriage easier". This might prompt you to control, manipulate, nag and plead with your husband. However, in doing so, you inadvertently drive him away.
If you find yourself in situations such as the above, then you are far better off using spiritual tools. This is because spiritual tools are inherently non-interfering in nature and therefore, they tend to work more effectively when your husband is not actively participating in saving your marriage with you. Of course, that is not to say that psychological tools will not help you. I combine both to get the best outcome.